Welcome to Tea, Toast and Trivia.
Thank you for listening in.
I am joined by my mother, Frances, and my sister, Sarah, to discuss the art of cursive writing. Cursive handwriting style undoubtedly has an artistic flair. There is beauty in the curving lines and connecting letters. But there is much more about cursive writing to celebrate for it improves our neural connections and interplay of the left and right cerebral hemispheres. When we use cursive writing, we enhance our memory retention and improve our fine motor skills. Think of it as an exercise program for our minds.
So put the kettle on and add to the conversation. We would love to hear your thoughts on TeaToastTrivia.com
I am your host Rebecca Budd, and I am looking forward to sharing this moment with you.
Thank you for joining Frances, Sarah, and me on Tea Toast & Trivia. Until next time we meet, dear friends, keep safe and be well!
“Sending a handwritten letter is becoming such an anomaly. It’s disappearing. My mom is the only one who still writes me letters. And there’s something visceral about opening a letter – I see her on the page. I see her in her handwriting.” Steve Carell
Kim Mooney on Stories of Courage and Resilience – Tea. Toast. & Trivia.
- Kim Mooney on Stories of Courage and Resilience
- Dave Astor on Misty’s Adventures
- On Location Victoria British Columbia – Emily Carr, James Bay Inn and Beacon Hill Park-Audio Version
- On Location Victoria British Columbia – Emily Carr, James Bay Inn and Beacon Hill Park
- Sarah McBurnie on the Stories of Shetland