Welcome to Tea, Toast and Trivia.
Thank you for listening in.
A few weeks ago, my mother, Frances, and I were discussing the aging process, something that we all have in common. I think of the quote by Andy Rooney: “It’s paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn’t appeal to anyone.”
There are many self-help books and articles that promise ways in which we can age gracefully and provide tips on how to stay sharp and look amazing. When Frances suggested that, for her, it was books that added joy to the aging process, I asked whether she would share her thoughts on a short podcast. Since we were on our mobile phones, rather than in-person, we did not know whether the audio would have enough clarity. Thanks to our techie, we have a short discussion about books, life and embracing who we are at any age.
So put the kettle on and add to this discussion. We would love to hear your thoughts.
Thank you for joining Frances and me on Tea Toast and Trivia.
Until next time, dear friends, keep safe and be well.
Kim Mooney on Stories of Courage and Resilience – Tea. Toast. & Trivia.
- Kim Mooney on Stories of Courage and Resilience
- Dave Astor on Misty’s Adventures
- On Location Victoria British Columbia – Emily Carr, James Bay Inn and Beacon Hill Park-Audio Version
- On Location Victoria British Columbia – Emily Carr, James Bay Inn and Beacon Hill Park
- Sarah McBurnie on the Stories of Shetland