Welcome to Tea, Toast and Trivia.
Thank you for listening in.
My dear blogger friend, Liz Humphreys from her blog Leaping Life and I have once again bridged the 7,059 kilometres between Edinburgh and Vancouver to discuss – well, let me give you a hint:
‘Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again. It seemed to me I stood by the iron gate to the drive, and for a while I could not enter, for the way was barred to me. There was a padlock and a chain upon the gate. I called in my dream to the lodge-keeper, and had no answer, and peering closer through the rusted spokes of the gate I saw that the lodge was uninhabited.’
Yes, Liz and I will be discussing Daphne du Maurier.
Put the kettle on and join in the conversation. We would love to hear your thoughts on TeaToastTrivia.com
I am your host Rebecca Budd and I am looking forward to sharing this moment with you.
Thank you for joining Liz and me on Tea Toast & Trivia. And a very special thank you and shout out to Liz from the blog, Leaping Life and to heavenali, who hosted Daphne du Maurier Reading week May 11 – 17, 2020.
Kim Mooney on Stories of Courage and Resilience – Tea. Toast. & Trivia.
- Kim Mooney on Stories of Courage and Resilience
- Dave Astor on Misty’s Adventures
- On Location Victoria British Columbia – Emily Carr, James Bay Inn and Beacon Hill Park-Audio Version
- On Location Victoria British Columbia – Emily Carr, James Bay Inn and Beacon Hill Park
- Sarah McBurnie on the Stories of Shetland