Welcome to Tea Toast & Trivia.
Thank you for listening in.
Join me as I travel across the ocean to Orkney, where the fresh sea air and rugged landscape captures the spirit of daring souls. I am delighted that I am meeting up with my friend, Lorna Brown of See Orkney Tours, who was our family’s intrepid guide through the mists of ancient Orkney. We touched the Standing Stones of Stenness and traced the prehistoric path of the Ring of Brodgar.
Travel plans may have been placed on hold, but for today imagine that you have joined Lorna and me on the white sandy beach that leads up to Skara Brae, a 5000-year-old Neolithic village. Do you feel the chilly breeze off the ocean? It is sunny, a perfect day to begin our adventure.
So, put the kettle on and add to this exciting conversation.I am your host Rebecca Budd and I am looking forward to sharing this moment with you.
A special thank you to Lorna for sharing the stories of Orkney. She has promised to come back for another conversation. Until then, you can meet up with her at See Orkney Tours
Until next time, keep safe and be well.
Kim Mooney on Stories of Courage and Resilience – Tea. Toast. & Trivia.
- Kim Mooney on Stories of Courage and Resilience
- Dave Astor on Misty’s Adventures
- On Location Victoria British Columbia – Emily Carr, James Bay Inn and Beacon Hill Park-Audio Version
- On Location Victoria British Columbia – Emily Carr, James Bay Inn and Beacon Hill Park
- Sarah McBurnie on the Stories of Shetland